Thursday 6 November 2014

A Week In: Denim #MWCP















{ Crop Top and Bag from Nastygal, Denim Jacket and Timeless Skorts from Thenakedpursuit, Hat from Bugis, Buckled Platforms from Jeffrey Campbell, Cuff from Marc by Marc Jacobs }

This was my outfit for the first episode of the new series of Mid-Week Chill Pill (MWCP) on Mousetraptv! Have you guys heard about it? In this new series, "A Week In:", the Mousetrap bloggers will show you how we style different themes each week! The first episode just went up on the site, watch it here (Watch it in 1080p):




“ Sometimes I wish I could read your mind. But then, I wonder if I could handle the truth. ”

2 comments:

  1. omg that jacket is perfect <3 i so need one like immediately

    xx
    lostinblackhaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete